DLF is one of the biggest and most reputed developers in India. The company has a strong presence in Delhi NCR and has many successful projects to its credit DLF New Project In Gurgaon is now coming up with a new ultra-luxury residential project in Sector Gurgaon. This project will offer luxurious apartments at a very prime location.
Some of the key features of this project are:Location: The project is located in Sector Gurgaon which is one of the most posh and sought-after areas in Gurgaon.Amenities: The project will offer world-class amenities to its residents. Some of the amenities include a swimming pool, gymnasium, club house, landscaped gardens, etc.Specifications: The apartments will be spacious and well-ventilated with high-end specifications.Pricing: The pricing of the apartments will be very attractive and affordable.
This project by DLF is surely going to be a landmark development in Sector Gurgaon and will set new standards of luxury living in the city.
The DLF Group is one of the largest real estate developers in India. The company has developed numerous residential, commercial and retail projects across the country.
DLF is now launching a new luxury residential project in Sector 74A, Gurgaon. The project, called DLF Ulta Luxury Apartments, will offer 3, 4 and 5 BHK apartments in a range of sizes.
The project is located in an prime location in Gurgaon and will offer its residents a number of luxury amenities, including a swimming pool, a gymnasium, a club house and a children’s play area.
If you are looking for a luxurious and comfortable place to live in Gurgaon, DLF Developer New Project In Sector 63 Gurgaon s could be the perfect option for you.
About the developer
DLF is one of the largest real estate developers in India with a strong presence across the country. The company has developed some of the most iconic projects in Delhi, Gurgaon and other major cities. DLF Ultra Luxury Apartment Sector 63 Gurgaon is now coming up with a new luxury residential project in Sector Gurgaon. The project is called DLF Ultra Luxury Apartments and will offer 3, 4 and 5 BHK apartments. The apartments will be spacious and well-appointed with high-end finishes and fixtures. The project will also have a number of luxurious amenities and facilities for residents to enjoy.DLF is one of the biggest land designers in India with a solid presence the nation over. The organization has fostered the absolute most notorious activities in Delhi, Gurgaon and other significant urban areas. DLF is presently concocting another extravagance private venture in Area Gurgaon. The undertaking is called DLF Ultra Extravagance Lofts and will offer 3, 4 and 5 BHK condos. The lofts will be extensive and very much named with top of the line completions and installations. The undertaking will likewise have various rich conveniences and offices for occupants to appreciate.
The proposed development will include a number of high-end amenities for residents, including a swimming pool, fitness center, and community room. The project will also include a number of green spaces and walking trails, as well as a playground and picnic area.
Prices and payment plans
Prices for the new DLF Ultra Luxury Apartments in Sector Gurgaon start at Rs 12 crore (US$1.7 million) and go up to Rs 15 crore (US$2.1 million). buyers can choose from a variety of payment plans, including a lump sum payment, a 50:50 plan or a construction-linked plan.
The 50:50 plan allows buyers to pay 50% of the purchase price upfront, with the balance due on completion of the project. The construction-linked plan requires buyers to pay 10% of the purchase price upfront, with the remaining 90% due on completion of construction.
Both the lump sum and 50:50 payment plans come with a 2% discount on the total price. The construction-linked plan does not offer any discounts.
Costs for the new DLF Affordable Housing Project In Sector 63 Gurgaon start at Rs 12 crore (US$1.7 million) and go up to Rs 15 crore (US$2.1 million). purchasers can browse an assortment of installment plans, including a single amount installment, a 50:50 arrangement or a development connected plan.
The 50:50 arrangement permits purchasers to follow through on half of the buy cost forthright, with the money owed on consummation of the venture. The development connected plan expects purchasers to follow through on 10% of the buy cost forthright, with the excess 90% due on finish of development. Both the singular amount and 50:50 installment plans accompany a 2% markdown on the all out cost. The development connected plan offers no limits.
DLF, one of India's leading real estate developers, is launching a new project in Sector Gurgaon: DLF Ultra Luxury Apartments. This project offers luxurious living at an affordable price, with a host of amenities and a convenient location. For more information, please contact the developer at the contact information provided below.
Contact us Now!